TDS’s Sales Department is responsible for managing the relationship between TDS and our valued customers. The support provided by our Sales Department includes:
- Providing sales support
- Providing product information
- Providing technical support
- Assisting at local events, open days, etc;
- Giving practical demonstrations;
- Giving practical support in the field, for instance, drawing up complete quotations for new fencing projects and presenting new product to end users;
- Developing sales-promoting measures with you.
Our aim is to create a more sustainable way of doing business. We seek to ensure longevity of our own operations and your own business. Accordingly, our operations team is committed to ensure the best practice while handling your business. TDS has the infrastructure to fully support both our customers with next-business-day and same-day door-to-door delivery and a prompt service response. All TDS staff are fully trained and experts in their field, so you will receive the best advice every time.
TDS customers also enjoy the full support of our dedicated Customer Support service team that will be readily available to receive your requests 10 hours a day, 6 days a week. Our extensive team of highly qualified Customer Support Consultants work hard to make sure that downtime is kept to a minimum through prompt, efficient service.